Laser Roller Measuring System
We have deployed a state-of-the-art laser profiling system to measure final diameter and other critical dimensions for very precise roller applications. The laser roller measuring system communicates these dimensions in an easy to read, single page report.
The profiler uses the latest technology to deliver 2,400 scans per second and convert this volume of data into a Roller Profile Inspection Report. Critical dimensions confirmed include diameter variance, TIR, and taper across the face of the roller.
The report produced is an excellent tool for rollers used in coating, printing, and other industries where extremely close and proven tolerance is required. Using this information, dies or rollers can be set to the reported profile prior to a single foot of material being run.
Rol-Tec Laser Measuring Profiler Specifications:
- Accurately measure diameter to within .000118" (0.0029972mm)
- Diameter range 0"-36" (914.4mm)
- Length capacity: 275" (6,985mm)
- Laser profile TIR and exact diameter variance across the face
- Determine exact taper
- Single page laser analysis report with graphic information that is easy to understand and use.