Rol-Tec has the most complete precision urethane molding department in the world. We will work with you to manufacture your custom urethane molded parts correctly, on time, and on budget with the best compounds for your application. We have invested in a wide variety of molding equipment to cast polyurethane parts as well as compression mold rubber and silicone components. Whether it is a quantity of one or many, we have unique capability to choose the most efficient process, whether it requires extrusion, compression, open cast, or transfer molding techniques.
Cast Urethane roller coverings and molded parts possess many superior physical characteristics when compared to metal, plastic, or molded rubber including:
- Durometer 20 Shore A to 70 Shore D
- Superior chemical and mechanical bonding
- Elastomeric memory
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
- Product longevity
- Noise and weight reduction
- Solvent resistance
- Inexpensive repeatability when compared to individually machined parts
- Custom formulated compounds that include ester and ether based materials as well as MOCA (MBOCA) cured urethanes for superior performance.
We design and formulate the urethane components to achieve the physical properties your application demands. MOCA cured urethane will achieve physical properties not possible with two part or millable urethane systems. We simply will design the best material to produce the optimal parts and cast urethane roller coverings for your process.
Our molding capabilities include:
- Assisting with the mold design
- Manufacturing the molds to limit upfront costs
- Custom urethane formulations based on your applications to maximize the life and effectiveness of your parts
- Versatility to mold rubber, silicone, or urethane materials
- Finish grind parts where tight tolerance is required or leave “as cast”
- Cost effectively produce small or large quantity orders
- FDA-approved urethane and rubber within a wide range of durometers