Rubber Covered Rollers
Since 1991, Rol-Tec has become the industry leader in rubber covering and grinding by utilizing the best compounds, equipment, and skilled craftsmen. Our state-of-the-art facility was designed to manufacture rollers in the most efficient way possible to provide the best performing roller covering for your application. From kiss grinds to complete core fabrication, Rol-Tec is the single source for all of your industrial rubber roller needs. Rollers and cores to 31” OD by 280” Face Lengths.
- Regrind your existing rubber covered roller
- New cover on your customer supplied core
- Completely strip off old used rubber & recover with new elastomer
- Entire new core fabrication and new cover both done in one location. See Machine Shop.
- Journal & bore repair in-house
- Many types of elastomer rubber blends and cast urethane covers formulated to suit your specific application. Ask a Rol-Tec representative for a recommendation or see our materials page.
- Specialty compounds and blends available for the most challenging applications.
- Specialized Grinds, Grooves, and Crowns